Back to top Go down

Re: Gogo guild related info!

Post  Stormdust on Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:11 am

Woot! cheers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Danceswithwaffles on Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 pm

Well my item level reached 341 last night so I am pretty geared for heroics now, so our runs should go a lot smoother and michael should not go oom in the blink of an eye lol
Danceswithwaffles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akazom on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:21 am

Word! now we just need you to actually be in the guild!

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:14 pm

I just gotta get my worgen to 55 then i can make a DK and get to 85 so i can raid with you guys and shit.
Greed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormdust on Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Fuck that noise! We already got two dks at 85! (myself included) Pick something else and do work! Razz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NanMan on Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:14 pm

so everyone knows that we have enough people to start raiding but not everyone has the gear, so lets start setting up a day or two when we just run heroics i would like to have 2 groups running stuff but that might be hard because of our healers and tanks. i wouldn't mind getting things set up for this but i would like to know who would be available and what days would be best for people also if you could let me know your gear scores so we can try and get the groups as even as possible.

NanMan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/nanman

Back to top Go down

Post  Akazom on Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:31 pm

Im available anytime to do healing.

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:45 am

Yea good call nan I was thinking about making a similar post but you beat me to it. I'll be available to dps/heal whenever. My GS is 336 I believe however my healing gear isn't as good as my dps set so healing is going to be difficult however I'll try. We'll need another healer though because mike and I won't always be available.

Who needs real women when you have a forum full of dudes with attractive chicks as avatars.
Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Greed on Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:19 pm

PSHHHH fuck that! Ima make a DK because i DO WHAT I WANT!!!
Greed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormdust on Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 pm

My ilvl is currently 344, with my tanking set being slightly better than my dps set...I think. bounce

Last edited by Stormdust on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Just an update, after last night my ilvl is now 339. Although my dps set is still better than my healing set the gap between them is closing. bounce

Who needs real women when you have a forum full of dudes with attractive chicks as avatars.
Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terror on Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 pm

my ilvl is down around 335 at the moment, i'll be happy to heal though once i get it up some. too stressful to heal with this gear haha.

I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

You may have heard of me.
Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NanMan on Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:44 pm

haha my item level is falling behind cause i've been leveling i'm at 333 No

NanMan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/nanman

Back to top Go down

Post  Akazom on Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 pm

I dunno my item level, I've been playing DC universe online! Very Happy

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:49 am

Oh have you? How is it? I was reading an article on it in PCGamer and they said it was surprisingly good.

Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kage on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:26 am

what character did you make!?!

WHOS YOUR MENTOR!?!?!

ARE YOU EVIL!?!?!

ARE YOU GOOD!?!?!

explode

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:38 am

WE REQUIRE ANSWERS!!!!!!!! GIVE THEM TO US NOW!!!!! hamster dance

Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormdust on Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:59 pm

DID YOU PICK CAT WOMAN?! cat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akazom on Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:39 pm

I kinda sorta am thinking of canceling wow to pay for this... ive made about 8 different guys, but my main is a level 12 ice (tank) bowman. whose mentored by lex luther. Right now Im helping two face and joker reck gothem. I also just took down robin. Very Happy its a good change from wow and im really enjoying it.
And i designed my own costume although you can have it pre-design a base from a super hero...

the way it works is you choose a mentor, villain=the joker, lex luther, or crice.
Which helps decided things that i havent gotten to yet, and where you start i.e.
Villain
The Joker= Gadgets/Gothem
Lex Luther= Genetic engineering/Metropolis
Circe= Magic/Metropolis
Hero
Batman=Gadgets/Gothem
Superman=Gentics/Metropolis
IIIII dont member the hero version of Circe

From there you pick a power. The things in parenthesis are main/off spec.
Fire "Defense"(Tank/DPS)
Ice "Defense"(Tank/DPS)
Gadgets "Control"(DPS/Buffs)
Mental "Control" (DPS/Buffs)
Sorcery "Healing(Healing/DPS)
Nature "Healing"(Healing/DPS)

Anymore questions?

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:29 am

Damn that sounds awesome!! Is there a free trial system set up yet? This game has intrigued me. That and the end game sounds pretty awesome as well. You start out in 2 person instances then 5 player and finally 8 I believe.

Soooooooo what are you doing this weekend?! because I might hijack your computer for a little bit to try it out!!!

P.S. the shadow pr...i mean dps/heal class has me interested.

And also I believe the level cap is 30?...but anyway the designers have said that it should take you ~40 hours to get to max level so you can start the awesome end game content. That and leveling an alt won't be such a turn off. Do you get the sense of a faster leveling system than wow (Vanilla 0-60)?

Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akazom on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:33 pm

No Free trial that I know of but I got the first month of the game for free, soo atleast you get a chance to try it when you start.

As for the instances. I know right now I have one unlocked where im defending area 51 for lex luther for the kryptonite that he wants to keep mining there. Which is a 4 man instance. There is also 8 man instances... or maybe 8 man is raids... im not really sure... but theres also duos that you can do at 30. The thing I like about this style is instances arent linear instead of it being a straight walk through like wow its more you come into the zone and you get some objectives from you main quest giver, that the group has to do for example ill go through the basic run through Alert(what instances are in this game): Area 51

Q up for the alert for the role you want, I pick between tank and dps. (usually go with tank)

Once the Q pops you zone into the instance with 3 other people (sometimes you can get stupid people that is Q'ing as healing but when you get in is DPS, luckly it doesnt make a huge impact in the first instance.)

You get your objectives for the first base your at, which is to take out 25 transponders and defeat 30 of brainiac's guys. After which the first boss summons and you take him down.

Next you get objectives saying its time to take the forward base outside the mine, soo you fly/use superspeed/glide with acrobatics to the next area.

The next area has another set of objectives, defend 6 soldiers taking supplys, reprogram 16 building defense computers, and reprogram 25 of braniacs sentrys.

After completing that you summon the second Boss which you then take down allowing you to move on to the objectives at the kryptonite mining site.

The objectives there are to retake 5 sets of kryptonite and kill 25 overseers.

After that you go into the brainiac ship over the mining zone and fight the final boss which takes quite some time.

SOooooooooooooo its a completely different instance style then wow has and i personally really like the change. It's a lot more of an interactive dungeon then the system that wow has.

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akazom on Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:39 pm

The only thing that took a level or two to get used to but really hasnt been a problem is that your base attack are your mouse clicks, you use your combination of clicks to build combos, which adds buffs to the damage you do. Liiike if im dps'ing and i get to a hit counter of 25 in a row i get a 25% damage buff. soo it works well but it isn't like you just spam your mouse so its not annoying.

sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny sunny

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 pm

Damn that sounds awesome!!! I'm still on the fence as to whether or not I'm going to give it a shot. Are you free for a few minutes this coming weekend so I can come and maybe play a little bit to see if I like it? I'm probably going to leave a bit early tomorrow since things have slowed down so I should be good around 12:00. If I like it I'll run out and grab it and try to catch you!!! I've been looking at the trees on DCUO Wiki page and I'm going with Sorcery I believe (Dps/healing). Big surprise I know but the description sounded awesome.

BTW I was looking at the character creation and you can apparently choose from a wide variety of weapons to use. Are these constrained by what class you choose? Because it would be awesome to use pistols or a rifle but I don't know if a sorcerer can use those types of weapons.

Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akazom on Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Yeah im free all weekend or tomorrow, both work for me.
Sorcery seems like a good fit for you, I have a level 4 sorcery guy so i dont know to much about them but what i do like is with a level cap of 30 its so easy to start a guy get to maybe 5-8 and decided you dont like a certain aspect you can reroll and change it and get back to that level pretty quickly.

As for what weapon its a personal choice. I am a tank that uses a bow and arrow, because i thought it would be cool to use a bow with Ice arrows. aaand i didnt know that the ice build was ment to be a tanking build. soo you can pick any weapon if you wanted to be a melee healer you could be using two swords to melee for the hit counter and heal everyone from melee range. sooo it doesnt matter what weapon you pick, you could have a rifle and probably shoot arcane or something like that. haha.

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next