Our first raid

Go down

Our first raid

Post  Scrubly on Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Due to a bunch of requests I wanted to ask everyone if they wanted to get together this weekend and have our first raid attempt. I was thinking to start off with Baradin Hold so someone can get tier gear and then hopefully we can go to either BWD or...whatever the other one is to see how we do. If you're interested just let me know when on Friday or Saturday would work for you.

Who needs real women when you have a forum full of dudes with attractive chicks as avatars.
Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Our first raid

Post  NanMan on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:00 pm

YES! lets do this!!!! hamster dance

NanMan

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/nanman

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:13 pm

WOO!! we have one!!! We got this nan!!!

Who needs real women when you have a forum full of dudes with attractive chicks as avatars.
Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormdust on Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:26 pm

I'm very interested! However, I don't know if we'll have 10 ppl or not and I'm not so keen on pugging one. Since Michael has taken a WoW hiatus and Freddy isn't quite 85 yet, I'm pretty sure we'd be missing one person. I could be wrong, but it's something to consider. study

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:20 am

Yea I was thinking that as well but I cam up with a list of people (assuming everyone can go)

1. Devon
2. Klad
3. Me
4. Patrick
5. Tyler
6. Zach
7. Spencer
8. Corythl
9. Nick
10. Nan

This leaves us with 2 tanks (Devon and Klad) and 3 healers (me, patrick, and tyler) and the rest as dps

Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

can't go

Post  Maroonfacelift on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 am

I'm going to be awol this weekend. Taking a trip out of the city to visit an old friend, so I wont be able to raid. Personally my gear has gotten better and I think my gs is around 340, but I would like a few more heroic pieces before diving into raids. Which i'm very interested in doing. As for my friend Corthyl, I haven't seen him on in awhile, fear he might of gone the way of DC universe. I'll try contacting him again.

Maroonfacelift

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 pm

Ah...well that would be unfortunate...let us know what you find =).

Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terror on Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:39 pm

im definately interested but i dont think i'm quite up to par for a raid yet in either of my specs.

I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

You may have heard of me.
Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kage on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:41 pm

for a few people that want to get a few more things from heroics we can start planing on doing a few during the week, or even this weekend start working on some to get rid of the last few greens people have, if your own this weekend tyler you can heal some heroics with all of us and hopefully grab you some more pieces of gear.

ALSO!!! were going to do another OS 3 drake zerg this weekend so someone else can get the mount, annnnnd maybe a few more old world things, we will be going into sunwell this weekend as well so plan to be online on saturday around 3 oclock, if we decide to start things earlier texts will go out to get more people online to do this shit, also we can start knocking out some of the ulduar achieves, it all depends on what people have time to do, but were going to be doing 3 drakes and sunwell for sure so if you want to see it be online on saturday!! bounce

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NanMan on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:06 pm

is there anyway we can start later??? Razz see Holly is getting a cat on saturday sometime in the afternoon and i don't know if ill be back around 3 or not yet i can keep everyone posted but i really wanted to go do all this! also whats the gear score needed for raiding or is it if your hit capped or whatever you shouldn't have to worry toooo much??

NanMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kage on Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:50 pm

for dps you want to be hit capped which for you nan is 17% so if you get like 16.5% thats close enough really, im at i think 13% right now, but everything i have is currently reforged to haste, so if i was to do a raid all i have to do is switch it all back to hit and that puts me at 16.8%.

aim to have 6000+ spellpower, this can include food buffs, flasks, etc etc etc

I would aim to do 9k-10k DPS on a target dummy, if you need help with your spec or a rotation i can help you out some, one thing you might want to look at is my spec, when you cast soul fire you gain either 8 or 15% haste, i cant remember off the top of my head, but its good to throw that in your rotation so you always have that much haste, including your dots.

annnd yea we can push it back to later in the day if your going with her to get a cat and what not!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akazom on Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 am

I have an active account for another month and would have no problem hopping on to heal so you can add me in if needed... not really sure if im geared for it (if i got the gems/chants) someone would need to check.

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormdust on Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Soooooo as well all know the raid of Baradin Hold didn't go down this weekend as we hoped. We were really shaky on exact date and time information at first. I'd like to go ahead and plan it asap for this coming week/end so ppl have more notice. Would anyone be available this coming weekend? I believe Patrick said he possibly couldn't make it Saturday so how about Friday evening? I was thinking maybe around 8pm so everyone could be finished with dinner? I'd like to make it the guild message and put a date on the calendar in WoW as soon as we know what works. Go go discuss! I love you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Terror on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 am

I'd have to focus pretty hard on gearing my paladin the rest of the way to be able to sufficiently heal a raid. My shamman is essentially set for melee dps though. just need to make sure i have the hit rating for it. I'm not 100% on being able to raid friday. i know sunday is out of the picture cause i've got alot of people coming over for the superbowl.

I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked to Gods, loved women, and written songs that make the minstrels weep.

You may have heard of me.
Terror

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NanMan on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:12 pm

Go go discuss!
Friday could work for me we should really see who needs what kind of gear to to be able to raid and have a guild group run stuff so everyone is about even on gear not just the core set of people sorry chino devon zach and patrick i'm sure you guys have the most gear out of everyone Razz Are Klad and Nick up to par on their gear cause i know they were on this weekend with me and were all about raiding? Also Michael are you going to be a no show for wow from now on?? Also whats the deal with Jaime is he doing his own thing with his own guild people duck

NanMan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down