Levitation!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Levitation!!!!

Post  Scrubly on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Who needs real women when you have a forum full of dudes with attractive chicks as avatars.
Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Levitation!!!!

Post  Akazom on Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:50 pm

I saw this shit!!! SOOOO awesome!
Now they just need to make an efficient way of super cooling things and maintaining that temperature at a constant rate!

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrubly on Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:31 am

Alot of the research on superconductors is dealing with creating superconductors that don't need to be at liquid nitrogen temperatures to function. If scientists can discover a way to make a superconductor operate at say room temperature who knows what the possibilities are.

Also, on a side note that is one of the big research groups down at Virginia Tech. They didn't have many breakthroughs when I was there but who knows what they've done in the past 4 years.

Who needs real women when you have a forum full of dudes with attractive chicks as avatars.
Scrubly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Akazom on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 am

Thats pretty neat. I can't even imagine how an operational superconductor could work at room temperature! Seeing as how the liquid nitrogen temperatures are what allow the levitation to be possible, But that also be why I'm not there working on trying to figure it out! It would be an AWESOME project to work on though

[NSFW]
Akazom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum